Vegas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HistoryMajor

Reaction score
So, since I recently turned 21, I'm heading down to Las Vegas for a few days on August 15. Since it's a vacation, there is going to be plenty of boozing and smoking.

I'm just wondering if there are any:

1. Cigar bars that you brothers would recommend.
2. Places to get a good drink. I'm not talking Coyote Ugly, or clubs and stuff, but a nice place to sit down with a whiskey, or a half decent pint.
3. Any combination of the above exist?

Thanks for the help guys!

(A couple years ago) The Casa Fuente at the forum shops in Caesars qualified for your requirements,,,good drinks, good conversation, relaxed atmosphere,,,,,a quick search for LV cigar bars should give you the latest developments,,,,

If you want to get away from all that glitz and glamor (and you may not?) head north about 45 minutes to Vally of Fire State Park. You can hike for an hour or two, or all day. Beautiful desert hiking. Or Calico Rocks (head up Icebox Canyon) is even closer just West of town. Great reprieves from the masses.

Natch

Las Vegas Paiute Smoke Shop, 1225 N. Main Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
http://www.lvpaiutesmokeshop.com/

Tobacco Leaf, 7175 West Lake Mead Boulevard, Las Vegas

These are the two places I go when I get out to Vegas.

The tribal smoke shop has good prices for stocking up.
Tobacco leaf has 2 locations. Both have a cigar / smoking room in the back.

Enjoy your trip.

Click and you shall receive:

http://www.cccarto.com/vegas_spas/vegas_cigars/lv_cigars.html

My personal favorite was always a tiny six-stool cigar & cocktail bar in the bottom level of the Tropicana. A lot of the show performers hid out there (Cirque du Soliel people, some of the Blue Man guys, etc. Easy to talk to because they're anonymous... just relaxin' and up for good conversation.)

I haven't been there in 3 years or so and I hear a lot has changed smoke wise in Vegas but I always eat in the humidor at Del Fresco($$$). It is my very favorite spot to smoke, dine and relax. We order a bottle of wine and make it last awhile. If it hasn't changed, it is my idea of heaven! I hope to go there if we fly out for the show in November. We've smoked cigars in some of the ultra (not full dance) lounges and that's fun too. We go on the early side and are long gone before the rush I don't pass for an A list'r but it's still fun to get a taste. Most of the nice hotels/resorts lobby bars are a great place for a pipe and to people watch. :shock:

daveinlax":nl84956l said:
I haven't been there in 3 years or so and I hear a lot has changed smoke wise in Vegas but I always eat in the humidor at Del Fresco($$$). It is my very favorite spot to smoke, dine and relax. We order a bottle of wine and make it last awhile. If it hasn't changed, it is my idea of heaven! I hope to go there if we fly out for the show in November. We've smoked cigars in some of the ultra (not full dance) lounges and that's fun too. We go on the early side and are long gone before the rush I don't pass for an A list'r but it's still fun to get a taste. Most of the nice hotels/resorts lobby bars are a great place for a pipe and to people watch. :shock:
I live in Vegas, and I would heartily recommend Casa Fuente. The cigars and drinks are both overpriced, but the staff is invariably stunning and it's a fun vibe. Sit at the bar, order a mojito, a gaze in wonder as the bartender muddles your mint with vigor. I'd also recommend Pheasant Cigars on Sahara, close to the strip. It closes early, but it's a great place to smoke and the very engaging owner loves both hockey and Canadians. http://www.pheasantcigars.com/shop/

LL - hot damn, that's a gargantuan resource.

Thanks for the help guys, I will probably hit up a couple of the places mentioned, if I have the time.

That Tropicana place sounds interesting, I'll definitely need to check and see if it's still there.