What are you drinking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those beer drinkers concerned about mid-sectional growth, I tried a new one recently that wasnt bad as light beers go. Miller Genuine Draft Light; ice cold it's very refreshing after a hot day mowing the lawn.

Tonight I shall forego the usual Single Malt and sip a wee bit of Jim Beam Green label. Smooooth.
And it's a fine warm night in Midcoast Maine. Caught a couple 4 pound bass this afternoon and I shall celebrate my success. :D :D

just about finished with a Guinness, what blend goes well with this?

Drinking Beam (7 years) for the first time. Not bad, but has quite a burn. Even two ice cubes destroy it in a tumbler. It definitely tastes like a sour mash, so I wouldn't recommend it as a sipper.

I plan on getting into a little Sortilege Maple sippin' whisky tonight as it looks like the best day of the year so far.

It is only as a primer because of its natural sweetness and it only being 30%.

Hey Dillon, cool avatar man.

Pilsner Urquell. Allways goes down well :drool:

N7COF":ct335d6t said:
just about finished with a Guinness, what blend goes well with this?
I just polished off my last Guinness and a bowl of Sweet Killarney. They went nicely together.

I'm unwinding with a nice glass of gentleman jack with a bit of water. It's been a while since I sipped on one of these. Think I'm getting the hang of it.

Just finished a Rusty Nail with a bowl of University Flake

Hello Olivier, good to be here.

Sipping on George Dickel No.8 right now. It's definitely a good sipper, has a strange, almost fruity taste that's pretty noticeable in a shot. Not feeling it the way I felt the Beam, though, so it's better for relaxation. Might pack a bowl of Golden Sliced later and see how it pairs up.

Shurely you boys have been drinkin this summer?

Last night I was working on some Bacardi Rum (the clear one) mixed with springwater over ice. Slept like the dead :sleep: & no hangover :drunken:, I like that :bom:.

Summer usually finds me tipping an ice cold beer, but this summer has been cooler than most. I've found myself ordering Bourbon sours at the watering hole,,,,at the ranch I've been sipping Makers Mark and an occasional mug of fresh Dandelion wine. Soon I'll be cellaring a small keg of cider, helps get through the March snowstorms :lol!:

Manhattan(s)......................as usual :twisted:

At the bar I've been drinking Tom Collinses. And now that Autumn is ever so slowly beginning to creep in, I just went out and bought a case of Sam Adams Octoberfest. I love this time of year.