What are you going to buy this year?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I have all the pipes I should ever need my plan is to sell a few of the pipes I just don't reach for very often, cut back on the number of pipes I've been buying and purchase only 2 quality pipes this year. The 1st will be a Rad Davis "Dublin Poker" and the 2nd is yet to be decided. PAD is a hard bug to kick!

I plan to decrease my pipe purchases this year. I have about 115 pipes, acquired over 45 years of smoking, and all good ones, as I have gotten rid of the marginal smokers. I plan to buy only three pipes this year, a von Erck, a Castello 55, and a Ruthenburg. I have already commissioned the von Erck, but the others have to wait.

Im never going to buy another pipe for as long as I live, I am happy with what I have now and will not be forced anymore into those once in a lifetime deals on ebay...I WONT...I WONT...I WONT. That's my story and Im sticking to it.
:lol!:

i've decided to curb my pipe buying to fund the purchase of pipe making equipment this year... i've been doing good so far, i haven't bought a pipe in months actually.

PIPES: Ryan Quagliata, GIO pipe (commissioned and waiting), and some cobs. Oh, and a meer church.

TOBACCO: GLP, SG, UHLE'S, MacBaren's and LOTS of Esoterica stuff (EVERYTHING) :)

Since I'm really starting to fall in love with the bent bulldog shape, (just ordered a Peterson Harp 80s) I'll be looking to purchase my 1st high end pipe this year in that shape. I haven't decided what brand it will be or if I'll commision it....still lots of research to do.

I've been a tear this year already. I've bought a Don Carlos, a Boswell, a Hackert, a Savenilli, and I'm chasing a David Jones right now.

This year I want stock up on Boswell's and maybe an Ardor.

It's getting out of hand. :twisted:

Actually going to pull the trigger on a Pete System P-Lip and a new meer over the next couple of days...after that, I'll be looking for a new job and will worry about new pipes at a different time! :pirat: