What Are You Reading?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hiram Key by Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas.

Picked up the latest Mitch Rapp installment from Vince Flynn this afternoon, American Assassin. Another great read in a series of about 10 titles from this author. I recommend the whole shebang for anyone who likes this genre.

I'm currently about halfway through video game reviewer Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw's debut novel, Mogworld. It's pretty funny, I think any MMO gamer or fantasy reader in general would enjoy it.

Sugarbusters ( elimination of the evil refined sugar )

Edgar Wallace, The Green Rust. I've been on an Edgar Wallace kick lately-- Edwardian (and George VI) suspense thrillers.

Just finished "Stir of Echoes" by Richard Matheson. Currently reading "True Grit" by Charles Portis. Next up, "Autobiography of Mark Twain". I may be on that for a while. :shock:

I'm re-reading the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan, trying to get caught up to the "new" ones so that I can read them with the rest of the series still fresh in my mind.

Storm Front by Jim Butcher...the first book in the Dresden Files series.

Just about to wrap up The Sign of Four, and then on to some Jeeves & Wooster short stories, most likely with more Holmes mixed in.

The Bible in the mornings, and at present, I am reading "Sailing Alone Around The World" by Joshua Slocum in the evenings with a good pipe.

Last thing I read was when I still only had one job,it was The Heroine Diaries by Nikki Sixx (Bassist for Motley Crue) Let me tell you that is one messed up book between his diary entries,and what band mates,friends and girlfriend had to say about him at those times. Made me wonder how he did survive. Normally I am into Steven King,John Saul and the like.

I'm a big Hemingway fan, so I'm reading a book about his time in Key West. It's called "Papa" and it's pretty good, but I don't think I would recommend it to anyone unless they are genuinely interested in stories about Hemingway's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.