What are you smokin'?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A cu-avana Intenso torpedo, thanks to my 'secret santa' -- seemed like a good idea to start the New Year!

Bucanero Full Sail Maduro

fullsailmaduromay2010.jpg

Some more McClelland's vintage 2003 Christmas Cheer (maybe a few bowls left from the Holidays), in an Astley Charatan Make 8-panel quarter bent cumerland dublin.  Delicious.

Enjoying one of my reclamation projects, a very gradually rehydrated 10 year old La Aurora. Took me about a year to get 12 of these right.

Smoked a couple Country Man Toro's today while out helping my dad cut firewood. :affraid: 

Started out National Smoke a Cigar Day with a CAO Gold Maduro at St Croix Cigar Company :bounce: 

Birthday Breakfast of a Perdomo Patriarch Maduro Robusto and a glass of Buffalo Trace

A Drew Estate Java Robusto Latte. I found the infused part to be distracting.

Enjoyed a well seasoned La Flor Dominicana Ligero L-400 Cabinet Oscuro Narurale after dinner last night, with a snifter of Asbach Uralt.

Macanudo Cafe Duke of Devon Corona. Burned well, although the draw was a bit tight. Smooth, mild, and a nice tasting stick.