What are you smokin'?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started off my day with an Illusione Epernay Le Grande and finished it up with a La Palina Maduro Lancero. My two newest favorites are the Room 101 Master Classic 2 Lancero and the Intemperence petit perfecto by RoMa Craft.

Earlier on Sunday afternoon, it was a Bucanero Full Sail Maduro ... one of my favorite of all cigars ...

EP Carillo Club 52 with a glass of Supplication by Russian River Brewery on this hot evening 8)

Mini cigar Memorial weekend: Olivia serie G mini perfecto, AF Hemingway short story, and MUWAT bait fish.  8) 

A. Fuente Gran Reserve Flor fina 858 in Camaroon. Not a bad smoke. Not great. Pretty run of the mill flavor profile, but decent body with a slight spice note.

It was a good weekend for me. A good buddy and his wife and daughter stayed with us for the holiday. So we sent a couple 2010 Monte #4s and a couple 2008 Mag 46s up in smoke and killed off a bottle of Macallen 15.