What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
22 July 1861 Camp Moore, Louisiana, Company I of the 10th Louisiana Infantry Regiment. Among them 6 were fellow countrymen, maybe someone of them in photo is holding a pipe.

26820127754a4199627d06b79e457212b7396f8b.jpg

McClelland grand orientals Yenidje Supreme.

... earlier...Sutliff Elizabethan Match...then, D&R London Dock...now, SG 1792 Flake in a '93 gp.3 Dunhill Chestnut apple...coffee on the side...

Enjoyed a tasty spaghetti lunch with a slice of Boston creme pie for dessert. Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem Watching Mad Dog Russo. Just posted nine Wilke reviews at TR on this cold and rainy day.

Now smoking early ‘90s Walnut in a 1980s SMS eagle claw egg medium bend meerschaum signed by J. Boglon with a brown and cream swirl acrylic stem. A cup of Community Coffee, neat, is my drink, which is in honor of my late friend, Art Williams, who turned me on to this blend.

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking year 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a 2018 David S. Huber 5718 medium bend black sandblasted billiard with a black acrylic saddle stem.

Sid.Stavros":dwnxmsdr said:
22 July 1861 Camp Moore, Louisiana, Company I of the 10th Louisiana Infantry Regiment. Among them 6 were fellow countrymen, maybe someone of them in photo is holding a pipe.

26820127754a4199627d06b79e457212b7396f8b.jpg

McClelland grand orientals Yenidje Supreme.
I can finally see your pics again Sid - this one and and that of the dog!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

Relaxing after a wonderful pork chops and mashed potatoes dinner with a big slice of peach pie for dessert with a bowl of year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem. Boston creme pie will be devoured later.

... earlier...Lane Burley...now, CH(early 90's tub) in a Comoy Christmas 2018 pebble grain billiard...last of the coffee...

Now smoking 1960s Edgeworth Slices in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style.

PeterD":5i2tpq3k said:
... earlier...Lane Burley...now, CH(early 90's tub) in a Comoy Christmas 2018 pebble grain billiard...last of the coffee...
Oh! I like that pipe! I'm definitely going to be looking for one of those! It's going to have to be after the first of the year though.

Part way through this bowl of year 2000 Escudo in a brown rusticated slight bend 1982 Savinelli Non Pareil 99 Acorn with a pearl brown lucite ferrule and stem.

... earlier...Velvet...then, Sutliff Hickory Match...now, CH in a Savinelli Oceano Author(320 KS)...coffee on the side...

Just past the half way mark on this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking Jim's VaPer in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a sterling silver band with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Off to lunch to see a birthday boy eat and we'll have a smoke or two as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.