What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back home after running a few errands. Smoked a couple bowls of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Now deciding on my next smoke.

Now smoking the last of my open stash of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. I'll revisit the blend some time in the future. Dunno which VaPer I'll smoke in this pipe next. Almost finished drinking a bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar.

Do you want to impress your wife with a unique gift? It's not expensive, has inspiration and fantasy plus suits to the spouse's duties. Here is a way for a Man to show his feelings:

2683262891ec8e12f65bd3681619c174e99307b7.jpg

a010.gif

I am smoking Golfer's Pleasure Danish Blend in a Brebbia.

Now smoking 2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Just finished smoking Uhle’s Crushed White Burley in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip.

Now smoking 1970s Troost Black Cavendish in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem. Been a long, busy day.

Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Windsail Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle This gets me to dinner time.

...earlier...Revelation Match...then, Billy Budd Blonde...now, Middleton Apple in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian...last of the coffee...

Having a goodnight bowl of old joe krantz. And smoking it in my Peterson amber stemmed apple spigot. This stuff is not delicate like the pipe, but man does it get the job done!

... earlier...Dunhill RR...then, Plum Pudding Sp. Res....now, Lane Burley in an Ardor DR Urano Canadian...still coffee...

While waiting for lunch, I'm smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Sierra Mist is my drink.

Low Country Va/Bur in a cob. If this were $40 a pound, it would be a great tobacco, At $20/pound it's a fantastic tobacco!

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am now smoking year 2006 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Phone chatting with a good friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.