What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed a tasty hamburgers and hand cut fries lunch, and am now smoking year 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking year 2015 MacBaren Virginia No. 1 in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acrylic tapered stem. Cleaning a few pipes.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a work break.

Part way through this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Pynes Pleasure from Pipes by George in an Altinok bent apple meer, water to drink.

Relaxing after a wonderful chili and cheese dinner with a bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Mount Rainer in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic tapered stem.

... Sutliff Mixture 79 in a Savinelli Hercules rustic Author(320 EX)...last of the coffee with a few sips of Port left...

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

Now smoking year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Going to work in a few minutes.

Now smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a short work break.

Just finishing this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Part way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Just finished work and this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

My last smoke of the day is the last of this bowl of Angler's Dream in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Some time in the future, I'll open another tub. Going to read while this bowl lasts.

26962860f86cae869bc285324ba2a6c5d30c67ed.jpg

Classic Line No 16 Mango.

Status
Not open for further replies.