What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... earlier...Sutliff RR Match...now, CB Original in a Castello KKKK Trademark billiard...fresh coffee...

R.C. Sands ~ G.L. Pease Quiet Nights

1W-TdzGUn5NnEyqhREIRIycFFjavvX_6h-0hTGyHu66lpgydVcY8T5puNisiYut10zFUI-kQSYSjwJ_vUamMZ7HgpqWAB0yAzOPlMylnHXoIi5v7XwOqhlpE2repMG5MGKoxInIzbw=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Just finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Time for lunch!

Enjoyed a couple big Nathan's hot dogs and fries, and am having my first smoke from this newly opened pouch of SWRA in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure can sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Just finished running an errand and this bowl of Vincent Manil La Brumeuse Semois in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob.

Now smoking year 2015 MacBaren Virginia No. 1 in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acrylic tapered stem. Have enough left for one more bowl. Have a replacement in the rotation for it ready when I finish the tin.

Took a nice walk with m'lady and am almost half way through this year 2006 Cohiba Maduro Churchhill made off shore. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Penzance in a Jeantet foursquare with lemonade.

Enjoyed a salad, and am now smoking Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem with a p-lip. Have enough left for one more bowl.

Now smoking Wilke Royal Scot in a 1999 smooth dark brown full bend Tim West ball with a tapered black acrylic stem.

Now smoking year 2011 Villiger Maryland No. 333 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite saddle stem.

...earlier...Middleton Walnut(80's tub)...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a commissioned Perkins rustic Canadian...last of the coffee...

Yesterday, Doblone d'Oro in a Lee van Cleef meer; today, the same (with a little 1792 as well) in an MM Cobbler

Relaxing after a wonderful yellow fin tuna and hand cut fries dinner with a slice of apple raisin pie for dessert. Almost a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian shank and vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. I paid $50 for this pipe back in 2003, and it is a great looker and a great smoker. I sure got lucky that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.