What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A third of the way through this bowl of 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the news.

Now smoking year 2011 Germain’s Plum Cake in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working my butt off!

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking year 2010 Old Companion in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

Condor Flake in a way great little Dunnie estate I just received in a bomb from a great bother in fine standing. Don't find this to be off-putting, despite its L-character.

Have some Night Train on tap for after supper. Pipe to be determined.

Cheers,

RR

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

Now smoking year 2011 Villiger Maryland No. 333 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite saddle stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful chili and cheese dinner with a bowl of Uhle’s Crushed White Burley in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip. Watching Young Mr. Lincoln on TCM.

Hekthor Wiebe ~ Boswell's Northwoods

E2Ie-seNUvcVlxuqNF4RE-giBOs07QKFOzWFJgXw5D741AJmOqgHC-_5jId_hSNSwY0yjzevx1vbn0iUWCRqT_LNukAOGzqGhhmpyVd1sKv03vyMEzZnxUdeBfI9du8t79yd2dMyAw=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

...Half & Half in a '47 Dunhill LB shell billiard...last of the coffee...

Not far from finishing this bowl of Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

Decided to have a long smoke this time: year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Last bowl of my GLP Arrakis Spice sample, sad times :(
Smoking in my Altinok bent apple meer. Drinking coffee and watching Arsenal v West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.