What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a wonderful chicken enchiladas dinner with a bowl of Park Lane Connoisseur in a 1970's straight rusticated black Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard with a flared top and pearl brown acrylic stem. Going to work soon.

About a quarter of a bowl left of Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a very short work break.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Accent in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Pioneer Square in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem.

Now smoking SWRA in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Have a little more work to do.

Did a bit of snacking - virtually a full meal - and am now a third of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a 1970's medium bend big bowl rusticated Sienna colored Savinelli Estella with a pearl grey stem. This will finish my smoking day. Watching Sgt. Preston of the Yukon.

'Dayyy from Greece, wonderful sunny day here in Athens with 12°C.

269741900234118d467dd92c1c6498c704cc4aae.jpg

Stanwell Vanilla.

...earlier...Larsen 1864...after church...Lane BLWB in a Master Geppetto rustic natural 8 panel Dublin...fresh coffee...

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. I'm almost finished eating spaghetti and meatballs for lunch as I decide on my next smoke.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite tapered stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. No snow, no ice. It stayed just warm enough to avoid that.

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Watching a Lash LaRue movie.

Now smoking McClelland GKCPC Boston 1776 in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

I was modifying a Svendborg pipe when my wife came and told my about a very interesting film that was about to watch, she told me something about and building and hostages but in the begining i didn't pay too much attention because i was glueing.

"On which side are we?
With those with badges and guns, the others must be the bad guys
But there aren't wearing any badges, only black uniforms and have automatic guns
They have a name on their back? FSB-FBI-POLICE...something?
No..oh they wearing gas masks and speak english
There will be SAS members and the embassy must be the Iranian back in 1980
We are with english soldiers? after what they have done to us here and in Cyprus?
These are like Police units, now they are the good guys
They will attack to Iranians?
No these inside the embassy are not like the today's Iranians, back then had a Shah and were not fanatics
Oh...Pesrians then
Watch for a guy with a curved moustache, is McAleese he wad a house here in Thessaloniki
He was living in Greece?
Yeah, his son Paul died in battle and his heart couldn't manage to accept it and passed away here in his residence in Greece
Oh..sad, very sad"

26975313-100x100-e9b10f5eaf79708e7d2d1cb8cdd3582b.jpg

I am smoking Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake while reading about another members of that team.

Bob Curry, 64, known as “Backdoor Bob”
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/906307/SAS-hero-homeless-Iranian-Embassy-Princess-Diana-Siege-military-army-armed-forces-council
a SAS hero who heroically stormed the Iranian embassy in 1980, served in the Falklands War and provided bodyguard services to Princess Diana has been revealed as homeless.

Now smoking Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem with a p-lip. Have enough for one more bowl. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching a seminar about George Washington and Alexander Hamilton.

Now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching a Philo Vance movie with Sleepy Suzy by my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.