What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking D&R Two Timer Gold in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite tapered stem. This will get me to dinner.

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken and broccoli casserole dinner with a bowl of McClelland Christmas Cheer 2017 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem. Before long, a freshly made chocolate satin pie will be ready to eat.

...R. McConnell Original Oriental in a Radice dark rind Canadian...sherry on the side...

Now smoking Wilke No. 184 in a 2018 David S. Huber 5718 medium bend black sandblasted billiard with a black acrylic saddle stem.

Now smoking Old Dark Fired in a quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex saddle stem.

Now smoking Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown. smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Phone chatting about stuff.

Now smoking SWRA in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Accent in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Taking the night off from work.

Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am now smoking year 2015 Orlik Golden Sliced in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem. Reading Giddins' bio on Bing.

...MacBaren Scottish Mixture in a commissioned RM Perkins rustic Canadian...fresh coffee on the side...

Il Ceppo ~ G.L. Pease Cumberland

OgoK3QUyw5t7Dun-8WbxQ3f4pE2lKzEyWAF9eT0OPrfE1_tKS1cY_f3eXJEIATcatdu4rRYmzLk_H30LJqfRyZn-ehktzN5pABSicpW4VW140-rxG9uZpGzfNiAeu8E4xngtL8sRnA=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Enjoyed a tasty baked ziti lunch and am now smoking Ferndown Black & Tan in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic tapered stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking Wilke No. 184 in a 2018 David S. Huber 5718 medium bend black sandblasted billiard with a black acrylic saddle stem. Trying to do a few things, but Suzy insists on snoozin' on my lap.

Half way through this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite tapered stem. Phone chatting about baseball. Spring training will start next week.

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Phone chatting with Art.

A couple minutes away from smoking C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.