What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Reaction score
Last smoke of the day is Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic saddle stem. Going to read some of the Bing bio.

Couldn't sleep, so I'm up and smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. Reading more about Bing.

Good news: my pipe lighter finally will arrive to my hands today, bought from ebay.uk but the Royal Mail return it back as "dangerous item'' and the seller manage to send it with another way.
Bad news: 1) Rocky my canary does not want to take his medicine via drops in his drinking water and i have to think another way.
2) My blood pressure is high 16/10 sometimes and the heart-rate is high due to stress, i started from yesterday taking 2 homoeopathic medicines. I don't want to believe that i had to stop drinking coffee and smoking my pipe.  
a062.gif

269981085c4adfd5f06f56ca97a0155456c6e6bc.jpg

Captain Black Cherry.

Now smoking Wilke No. 178 in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem.

...Sutliff Crumble Kate VA/Perique in a Caminetto carved apple...fresh coffee...

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Off to run a few errands.

Back home, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of Jim’s A Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking year 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite tapered stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Cleaning a few pipes before going to work.

Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: Park Lane Connoisseur in a 1970's straight rusticated black Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard with a flared top and pearl brown acrylic saddle stem.

Last of my Penzance sample in a bent billiard meer with sweat tea.

Listing this a few minutes early so I can concentrate on this rush job: year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Filling up a bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite tapered stem. Going back to work, too.

..earlier...Lane Burley...now, Black Frigate in a Savinelli Fantasia Rustic Dublin(409)...Upton Tea Lapsang Souchong tea steeping...

Relaxing after a wonderful Lebanese lamb and rice dinner with Kalamata olives and freshly cut cherry tomatoes in the mix. Enjoyed the last of the egg custard pie for dessert, and am now smoking year 2011 Villiger Maryland No. 333 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite saddle stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.