What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. I'll likely finish the day with this smoke.

...Half & Half in a Posella rustic Lovat...fresh coffee...

Couldn't sleep, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Part way through this bowl of Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Enjoyed some ham and eggs, and am now smoking the last of this pouch of SWRA in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black tapered stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

About a third of a bowl left of Viprati in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

A couple minutes away from smoking Wilke Royal Scot in a 1999 smooth dark brown full bend Tim West ball with a tapered black acrylic stem. Getting some work done.

Just finished smoking Wilke Lord Nelson in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Now smoking year 2014 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend tapered black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink on this rainy day.

Just finished smoking C&D Oriental Blend Number One in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a very short work break.

Now smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Mocha Strips in a Jeantet foursquare with sweet tea.

Now smoking year 2010 Sutliff BRG in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

...earlier...CS Indian Outlaw...then, SG Skiff Mixture...now, Arango Balkan Supreme in an Ardor DR Urano panel Canadian...last of the coffee and 2 fingers of Pinch neat...

Mario Grandi ~ Boswell Magnum Blend

kmpB9u7KJd4Tco3h6Vq2TGDVaU3ZC9DHffpjpGVPo7BoK-UWKl7_oUnsMdlwscB77jNbkxFUsdf4jvWiz5PFpXCUg3lHTeRMAis0HHzneu9otqlRSvrZhJIR50xiIsOuxXSAf_YDqg=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Almost finished smoking year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.