What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...earlier...John Bull...now, G&H Kendal KY in a Radice rind Canadian...last of the coffee...

Today was a good day of Escudo, F&T Virginia Cut Plug, Old Gowrie and Hal O'Wynd. Not to mention a nice TAD. Pics tomorrow . .

Just finished smoking Old Dark Fired in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

About half way through this bowl of Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend bulldog with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a two dot black acrylic stem. Stuff sure smokes quickly, and I packed down the bowl, too.

Did a little snacking and am now smoking year 2014 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend tapered black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Last smoke of the day is D&R Raccoon’s Accent in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem.

27133070960281590f8a5222acc57e4acd98a805.jpg

Planta Danish Black Vanilla.

...SP Mellow Taste in a Caminetto carved apple...fresh coffee...

About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A chilled glass of Whole Foods Tangerine Italian Soda is my drink. Lunch will be ready shortly.

Enjoyed a tasty grilled cheese and New England Clam Chowder lunch, and am now smoking Exclusive Mild Vanilla in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style.

Watch City 558 Flake in a Kirk Boss rusticated poker with coffee. Watching Arsenal v ManU.

Now smoking year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. No rain so far today. Seems like a miracle.

Not far from finishing this bowl of G&H No.7 Broken Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem.

Half way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Just finished smoking D&R Vengeur Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Been working the last couple hours.

Now smoking year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Taking a bit of a work break now.

A few minutes away from smoking Old Colonial in a 1979 smooth natural signed Rossi 1886 OomPaul 124 with an amber acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.