What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a day spent doing spring cleaning relaxing with Doblone d’Oro in a Heeschen “P” with a cup of Caribou Mahogany

This morning, #14 Virginia Flake; this afternoon, Capstan Gold Flake (with a little SG Brown #4 Rope), both in cobs.

Grassmere with a touch of Old Dark Fired mixed in, smoked in an Invicta Banker.

...earlier...Revor Plug...now, Sutliff RR Match in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian...last of the coffee...

Earlier, I smoked year 2010 McClelland Black Parrot in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Woolly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem. Just finished a wonderful pork chops and pork 'n beans dinner, and getting ready to have some freshly baked pecan pie as I decide on my next smoke.

The pie was great, and I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Pebble Castle in a gourd Calabash. Water from the well to pair.

About a third of a bowl left of Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Have a little more work to do.

Now smoking year 2014 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend tapered black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Work is done for the day, and I'm relaxing.

...OGS (rubbed) in a Bruyere St. Claude smooth panel billiard...fresh coffee...

Mario Grandi ~ Savinelli 140th Anniversary

SSf1HWlPHlC5WuE4_FUQHQhlsvT3qCW4nciGqJIkDgpa6tHy9d5z4nJKrYPbG3dx5YCX41xJzOHHfA0zQnJUbTryRbQYY9Nf8BfALgQgj_BlWCYJ1RmfMwqBO6SEN86sc0iHD2aH3g=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Finally managed to get a few hours sleep, and I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A chilled glass of Califia Tangerine Juice is my drink.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Earl Grey Mixture Huber in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Strong stuff here.

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.

Relaxing after enjoying three egg, country ham and cheese biscuits, and a quarter of the way through this bowl of Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

A few minutes away from smoking Jim’s A Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem. Going to chat with my neighbor, and wanted to make sure I have enough tobacco handy to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.