What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of Sutliff BRG in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Oom Paul with a black pearl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Switched to watching the Pirates-Reds game since the Braves are getting scalped in Philly.

Dunbar in an Altinok bent apple meer with ice tea.

Now smoking original Stonehenge in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem. This should get me to dinner time.

...earlier...Half & Half...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian...last of the coffee...

Relaxing after a wonderful pork chop with mashed potatoes and sweet corn dinner. Dessert was pineapple and strawberries. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite tapered stem. Watching Yellow Stone Cubs, a short nature Disney film from 1963.

Just finished smoking Old Dark Fired in a quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex saddle stem.

Now smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend bulldog with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a two dot black acrylic stem. Phone chatting about tobacco.

Just finished smoking Wilke No. 187 in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Last smoke of the day is Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Doing some reading while this bowl lasts.

One side of our beach as it looks now.

27194423ffff180802ac0b019b2e532958818002.jpg

I am smoking Peterson De Luxe mixture in a Vauen, double Greek coffee beside me.

...earlier...SWRA...now, CB Red Sky in a Bones Fat Author...fresh coffee...

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. This smoke will be interrupted by lunch at some point. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.