What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed a tasty chicken and noodles lunch and am now smoking 1960s Dunhill Piping Cool in a 2001 smooth full bend St. Patrick's Day Peterson 03 with a silver band and black vulcanite fish tail stem. The Orientals immediately sing in this ultra rare blend. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

The last smoke went a little faster than I expected, but it was in a small bowl. And it was delicious. Now smoking year 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem.

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Phone chatting with Art.

Half way through this bowl of Butera Dark Stoved in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign XXX 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

G&H Brown Flake U/S in a Jeantet foursquare with lemonade.

Back home after enjoying a wonderful Italian dinner with old high school friends. Had a bowl of Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 1970s slight bend Caminetto business 134 poker with a gold acrylic stem. Now, to figure out the next smoke.

A third of the way through this bowl of Dunhill Elizabethan Match in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

...earlier...Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match...now, SG 1792 Flake (rubbed) in a '82 gp.4 Dunhill Cumberland Brandy...last of the coffee...

Forgot I still have some of this: HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Cards-Brewers game.

Just finished a very short snooze, and this bowl of MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. Working and phone chatting about stuff.

Part way through this bowl of Wilke No. 184 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Enjoyed a big golden delicious apple and am now having my last smoke of the day, which is D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Suzy and Molly are measuring each other for a fight. Won't be long now before the rasslin' starts.

27196993d47af8e7a6e76249c121b523c47c37ed.jpg

Poul Winslow No 3.

...earlier...Match Elizabethan...now, CH (early '90's tub) in a Don Carlos blast Canadian...fresh ground eight o' clock coffee...

Night Train in a Mushin bent billiard meer with coffee.

Almost a quarter of the way through my first smoke of the day, which is year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.