What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Finished work and this bowl of C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. Watching Quick Pitch on MLB TV.

Hello from Greece, we have sun and little bit of wind with 59 °F here in Athens.

272014882340ee9374164b34863bb2c7a1fd3ac0.jpg

Balkan Sasieni.

Starting off my smoking day with year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Simply Apple is my drink. Watching The Three Stooges.

Part way through this bowl of Wilke Chocolate in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

...earlier...Lane BLWB...then, Lane Andullo...now, G&H Brown Bogie sliced & rubbed in a Tinsky smooth bulldog...last of this mornings coffee...

Relaxing after a Wendy's combo lunch with a bowl of year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Cherry Coke is my drink. Cards and Pirates start at 1 pm on ESPN. I'll DVR Mad Dog Russo for later viewing.

Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit tapered stem.

Now smoking year 2010 Sutliff BRG in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Watch City Simply Red in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. My second one, though this stem has more yellow and the bowl is a tad bigger. Phone chatting with a fellow pro artist.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a 2004 Stanwell EM 2004 black sandblasted straight billiard in a gold accent ring on the shank and gold “s” on the black tapered acrylic stem. Cards and Pirates are in the 11th inning.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of 2007 C&D Morley’s Best in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching the Cubs-Braves game.

Relaxing after a wonderful parmesan linguine and crab dinner with a banana split for dessert. About a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite tapered p-lip stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

...earlier...Watch City's Stubbs Pipe...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a Amorelli smooth bent Dublin with plateau...last of the coffee...

...earlier...Watch City's Stubbs Pipe...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a Amorelli smooth bent Dublin with plateau...last of the coffee...

Half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 184 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.