What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listing a couple minutes early so I can concentrate on work for a bit: year 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem.

Just finished smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Taking a work break.

Now smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Finished work for the day, and am doing some reading.

Now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Phone chatting with the fella who gifted me the pipe.

Due to the strong wind and reflection of the glass a sparrow struck to our home. For a little while he started to fade and then he stayed motionless. I was afraid he was injured but thankfully after a while he manage to fly again to find his buddies.

272041667885cfb27f1b0a2e4171c48d9aa4ec3e.jpg

I am smoking Briar Patch Black Velvet, double espresso beside me.

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple and the same goes for my last smoke of the day, which is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style.

...earlier...Lane Bright Virginia...now, PS #93 Amsterdam Shag in a Castello GG Trademark Canadian...fresh coffee...

Just finished smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. It's cold and sleet is falling. Wasn't expecting that. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Relaxing after a tasty cheddar cheese, beef and noodles lunch, and am now smoking year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Bubble Up soda is my drink.

A couple minutes away from smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem.

Back from getting a haircut, and am now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Wilke Chocolate in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Amphora Virginia in a Bruyere St Claude dublin with ice water.

Half way through this bowl of Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Almost finished smoking D&R Vengeur Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Then, it's dinner time.

...earlier...Velvet...then, Half & Half...now, SG 1792 Flake (rubbed) in a Tinsky smooth bent bulldog...last of the coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.