What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking D&R Vengeur Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This should get me to dinner time.

Relaxing after a wonderful honey chicken and rice dinner with a big piece of freshly baked apple raisin pie with a cinnamon swirl top crust. Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. The Braves and the Rockies start play in about twenty minutes.

...earlier...G&H Grasmere Flake...now, Sutliff RR Match in a Castello (KKKK) sea rock billiard with fumed top...last of the coffee...

Now smoking Watch City Simply Red in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

About half way through this bowl of Dunhill Elizabethan Match in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Working and listening to the Braves-Rockies game.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Just finished smoking year 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem.

Now smoking GLP Cumberland in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about stuff.

''waiting for the Summer''...

272228451f6b9ad14510e8f1a16606775527d176.jpg

I am smoking Briar Patch Honey, espresso plus cool water beside me.

...earlier...5 Brothers...now, CS Indian Outlaw in a MeerQueen Native-in-claw meer...fresh coffee...

Almost finished smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Then, it's lunch time. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Relaxing after a tasty stuffed grape leaves and cinnamon swirl crusted apple raisin pie, and am part way through this bowl of year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. I have enough DC left for a bowl or so. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking Wilke Chocolate in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Needed a sweet blend, but not overly sweet. Toasty, nutty chocolate.

Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend bulldog with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a two dot black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking McClelland Anniversary 1977-2010 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

Not far from finishing his bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.