What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...earlier...CB Original...now, PS Toasted Burley in a MM Charles Towne Cobbler...fresh coffee...

Couldn't sleep, so I had some breakfast and am part way through this bowl of Exclusive No.1 (Royal) in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style. A chilled glass of Califia Farms Tangerine juice is my drink.

Radice ~ Low Country Cooper

qTUv4b3YPJGmofgP3xequ--J7U1Utih9_ocU0VEnisK1esrQ10ZU2QUZvgV_iTn7eQKt52hZI9MdeKii3ddOPWlgLNXl2mftJX5_48u6eFuXQPhgzUQk_zVA6YzGbD7FVpC27KjP2A=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Just finished smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

A minute or two away from smoking Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

A third of the way through this bowl of Viprati in a 2001 smooth full bend St. Patrick's Day Peterson 03 with a silver band and a black vulcanite fish tail stem. This will finish the tin.

Just finished smoking G&H No.7 Broken Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem.

Now smoking year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Just opened the tin. Tobacco was a tad on the dry side. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Been busy doing paper work.

G&H Brown Flake U/S in a Castello Sea Rock foursquare with sweet tea.

Now smoking year 2010 Sutliff BRG in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs that are not as cold as my heart is my evening drink. :twisted: :confused: :D

Now smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Seattle Pipe Club Yakima Valley a 1970s dark brown straight Linkman Signature billiard with a nickel band and a black vulcanite tapered stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem.

...earlier...G&H #25...now, OGS (rubbed) in a Don Warren Morta apple...sipping Amaretto neat on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken parmesan dinner with a bowl of McClelland No. 2015 in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

Now smoking year 2014 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend tapered black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Watching The Flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.