What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite tapered stem.

Close to finishing this bowl of original Stonehenge in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem.

Now smoking Park Lane Connoisseur in a 1970's straight rusticated black Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard with a flared top and pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Viprati in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Have enough left for a real small bowl. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Work is done for a while, and I'm watching Maverick.

Mocha Strips in an Altinok bent apple meer with lemonade.

Now smoking Uhle’s Crushed White Burley in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip.

Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend bulldog with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a two dot black acrylic stem.

Now smoking year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

...earlier...Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match...then, CS Green Dragon...now, SG Cob Plug (diced) in a Don Carlos smooth apple...last of the coffee...

Relaxing after a wonderful lasagna dinner, and for dessert, I heated up some oatmeal raisin cookies and had some vanilla bean ice cream on the side. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.

Now smoking McClelland 5100 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Working and listening to Paul Simon.

Part way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working and phone chatting with a good friend about stuff.

Just finished smoking Compton’s Reserve #21 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow saddle stem with white swirls.

Part way through this bowl of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Just finished work and this bowl of D&R Vengeur Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Watching The Life of Leonardo da Vinci.

27122344b337bcb5c1f2066f2626512c82400426.jpg

Briar Patch Chocolate Cream.

Close to finishing this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Accent in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem. This will end my smoking day.

Status
Not open for further replies.