What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finishing this bowl of Wilke Lord Nelson in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Accent in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. I'll probably finish the day with this smoke.

Almost finished smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Enjoyed a couple of tasty cheese burgers and hand cut fries, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Sprite is my drink. Almost time for Mad Dog Russo.

Lorenzo Spitfire ~ Peretti Cambridge Flake

a2FeMcnsMp4S2gOVKFYFTakuKU2D3Q53z-MY52tbLix0_AeTrv-gzIUZjl5meScZRbd4DoZl80yJlqN98aJU6Pc8-Og8nX6vccv9K7oR-HyR56u8VE13xUvJfEFUeYMMbTYDJGQ7JQ=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

...too many errands this morning...now, a bowl of Lane Burley in a Castello (KKKK) sea rock billiard with fumed top...

Part way through this bowl of Sutliff Matured Red Virginia 515 RC-1 in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Just posted my review of Watch City Simply Red.

Sigmund (Segimon Baulenas) with acadian english (Russ Oulette).

Just finished smoking Wilke No. 184 in a 2018 David S. Huber 5718 medium bend black sandblasted billiard with a black acrylic saddle stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Watch City 558 Flake in an Altinok bent apple meer.

Now smoking year 2016 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite tapered p-lip stem. Watching The Flash.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad and lasagna dinner with a slice of chocolate creme pie for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

...earlier...Lane Virginia...now SG Lakeland Dark in a '10 gp.6 Dunhill "Oxford" shell panel billiard...last of the coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.