What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Sutliff Voodoo Queen in a Caminetto carved bulldog...fresh coffee...

T. Spanu ~ Planta Presbyterian

tZUE4TKZmE6b8HquqCerRov-xTgqp87PeMaqjnZXlYOowAvUeNUe4_juKQfNCKstJYZ4VUxaUqCCaQB7D2TH_Nrww7ZaUhJ_OubCnUKI8UxKaDISW9YJkoOMpFldSoKj_cE8fxA5Ow=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Anniversary Kake in a Charles Towne Cobbler with ice water.

Tonight i raise my pipe with E.Hoffman Company Distinguished Gentleman and a glass of Metaxa brandy for an Australian soldier, it's Reginald Tresise (Signalman) of the 6th Australian Expeditionary Division in Greece.

274966465a1c0f3b851145e9f0ab0cb618177f73.jpg

The main German attack was on April 12 of 1941 where, with the help of light snowfall, the attackers managed to gain an advantage. Late in the afternoon allied administration realizing that it can not stop the Nazi power, gives the signal of retreat. The Australians who have received the main German attack so had the most of the dead on the battlefield.
The young Reginald Tresise, with some of his colleagues during the retreat, camped for a few hours at the Valtadoirio Gymnasium. As he says, the school is two-storey and bombed by the Nazis "the statue before the school entrance has been blown up. On the ground floor of the school between the dust and the stones of the small room there is a flag of silk with fringes and a cord." The soldier is impressed by the image that he faces, the shape and the colour of the flag. In order not to fall into the hands of the Nazis that head for the city, she decides to take her with him. He keeps this flag as an amulet, has it with him later in the Battle of Crete where he succeeds to survive while many of his fellow soldiers are injured or killed. As he said ''i came out from the Hell of Crete having only my life and this flag'' it passes to Egypt after Palestine and ends in the Syrian French sector still holding the flag. He is moving to the Pacific Ocean on New Guinea, where he survives after hard fighting with the Japanese while he is still has in his bag the Greek flag.
When he succeeded in returning to Australia one day in June 1959 he wrote a letter (thus we know the whole story), he sent the Greek flag back to the mayor with the case that he made, his military cap and some of its personal items.

Amphora Virginia in a no name chimney with ice water.

...enjoying a bowl of Sutliff RR Match in a Don Carlos "craggy" Canadian...last of the coffee...

...Lane BLWB in a '03 gp.6 Dunhill ring grain Dublin...fresh coffee...

Starting off my smoking day with old Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Simply Apple is my drink.

Half way through this bowl of 2017 Esoterica Peacehaven in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter with a small horn ferrule accent and black acrylic saddle stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Just relaxing on my and m'lady's 30th wedding anniversary.

Hiram-2011":4jkpw0la said:
901 St James-Kings Ransom in an Askwith morta.
Sweet morta!

Pebble Castle in a Falcon. Water from the well to pair.

...McConnel's Special London in a Altinok Cobra Meer...fresh coffee...Wishing everyone A Safe and Happy 4th...

Status
Not open for further replies.