What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Greece, we have sun and 95 °F here in Athens.

275294554f96c48003e0e83ba074bd75034e2d01.jpg

W.O Larsen Classics True Delight.

Simply Red in a Charles Towne Cobbler with iced tea. Enjoying a gentle rain on the porch, rolling thunder in the distance.

Relaxing after a tasty foot long Nathan's hot dog, a pork chop and baked beans lunch with a bowl of year 2005 Orlik Old English Curve in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite tapered stem. I'm off to a much better start with this blend than I was for the 1944 version.

Thanks to Dr. T for the sample.

I learn about it today: On November 9, 2017, the 40-year-old owner of a dog lost his life in a road accident in the country. His family made in that turn a small chapel with a picture inside. The dog has since refused to leave the spot and lives there. A lot of people tried to remove the dog but he refuses, many times they have been hospitalized him but he is escaping and after running 12 kilometres he turns back to that point and awaits his owner. They made him a small shelter and the passers-by give him water and food, but no matter if he does cold-snow-rain-hot weather, the dog refuses to leave this place and still waiting for his owner to come back.

27544486498da06d205ae0ffd52514e2d2edfe49.jpg

I am smoking Michael Apitz White Blend on a Stanwell, cool water beside me.

McC 2000 Fragrant Matured Cake in a cob, iced tea to drink.

JimInks":lllup4xs said:
Relaxing after a tasty foot long Nathan's hot dog, a pork chop and baked beans lunch with a bowl of year 2005 Orlik Old English Curve in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite tapered stem. I'm off to a much better start with this blend than I was for the 1944 version.

Thanks to Dr. T for the sample.
Good to read you again here Jim. It's been a while.

I haven't been up to much on the pipe scene lately, owing to the temp extremes in sunny southern Arid-Zona. Nothing tastes of much when the coolest it gets outside is 93F and I exclusively smoke outside these days. And not due to any SWMBO either. Just a personal decision after I moved here. So basically I'm pretty much off the pipe for a few months. NBD.

Cheers,

RR

Louisiana Red in a Tinsky bent paneled Dublin with coffee.

Frog Morton in a Four Dot Sasieni. Black coffee on the side.

Moved on to some OGS that's been aging for nearly a decade in a Pete St. Patrick's Day 2005 sitter. Chilled glass of Riesling on the side.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.