What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Cleaning a few pipes.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Apres diner it's Charring Cross in a Molina smooth bent apple with a cup of mocha coffee on the side. Very pleasant evening here. My last pipe for today. Watching Marvin, our adopted feral gecko, settling in for the night. Good night all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622_194933_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230622_194933_Gallery.jpg
    882.6 KB · Views: 0
Apres diner it's Charring Cross in a Molina smooth bent apple with a cup of mocha coffee on the side. Very pleasant evening here. My last pipe for today. Watching Marvin, our adopted feral gecko, settling in for the night. Good night all.
Jeepers, he's a monster! I bet you get all kinds of snakes and lizards down there.🙂

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am at the half way mark on this bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Working and listening to Gunsmoke on the XM.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a tapered black p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock.jpg

Now, I've a third of a bowl left of Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a straight smooth ebony post-WW2 LHS Sterncrest 91 bulldog with a sterling silver band, a diamond shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Still raining.
LHS_Sterncrest 91_bulldog.jpg

Just finished smoking Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Last smoke of the day is first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight smooth brown Crosby Saint Andrews “Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Reading while this bowl lasts.
St.Andrews_Bing #1 copy.jpg

Good morning my friends and fellow BoBs. Today I'm going to start my smokes, by filling a Dr Plum Quintex with some of Rangers Urban Cowboy 🤠. And further to Rangers advice, I'm going to have a mug of coffee on the side. Life really don't get much better my friends.
Have yourselves a really great day 😊.
20220724_132613.jpg

Good morning my friends and fellow BoBs. Today I'm going to start my smokes, by filling a Dr Plum Quintex with some of Rangers Urban Cowboy 🤠. And further to Rangers advice, I'm going to have a mug of coffee on the side. Life really don't get much better my friends.
Have yourselves a really great day 😊.View attachment 10591
I love that tamper, is that Mexican? I have a hard time finding pewter tampers that I like 👍

Good Morning!
It's the most beautiful morning of year so far! Animals are fed and watered, and, I'm having coffee along with a Rob Roy filled with GLP Westminster.
Yesterday we were lucky and found one of the chicks we raised hanging by his toe in their habitat! His whole body was hanging by his toe stuck in a crack in a Bamboo roost about six feet off the ground. Poor little guy couldn't walk when I unhooked him, but he was getting better at it by yesterday evening. I just hope there's no permanent damage. 😬

Jeepers, he's a monster! I bet you get all kinds of snakes and lizards down there.🙂
Trick photography. He's actually only about 6 inches long, lol. Yes, we have tons of lizards and a lot of snakes although haven't had one in our yard so far this year. Wish we did because they keep the pack rats under control. Last year we had a gila monster hanging around. He was about 2 feet long.

I love that tamper, is that Mexican? I have a hard time finding pewter tampers that I like 👍
Hi Charley, he's actually supposed to be a Native American Chief, he isn't made of pewter, but solid brass. I'm not sure where I got him from, but it was either EB or Amazon. And yeah he's kinds cool ain't he 😊
20230623_150521.jpg

A glorious morning here. Having Zippos fav Hobbits Weed in a Bjarne blasted bent billiard with a mug of CR coffee. Will be a short morning as we're heading out on the trail soon. Riding Dog Park Trail around Watson Lake. About a 3 hour ride. Zippo, glad you're enjoying the Urban Cowboy.