What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CD Habana Daydream in a CAO Mark Twain meerschaum.
20230616_184024.jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Still raining. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

A flat surface, like a bulldog? I guess mine is a Dublin, though it just says 22 on the shank. Can you take a picture of your pipe? I love Geppettos.
Charley,

Thanks for the reply. The flat surface is simply vertical from the rim of the bowl to the shank, nothing like a bulldog. The shape is much like your dublim or a billiard There is no style or other marking on the pipe besides Rusticato, hand made in Italy, and Mastro Geppeto. I can use my wife's smart phone to get some pictures, but I don't know how to load them onto this site. If I can get the pics, I'll see what else I can do to get them to you.

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple and unsalted peanuts on the side.

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.

4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Then, I smoked a bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Followed that up by smoking a bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a silver band and a black acrylic stem.
Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn.jpg

Currently, I have passed the half way mark on this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. Gold Star mmmMidnight, neat, is my drink.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

Charley,

Thanks for the reply. The flat surface is simply vertical from the rim of the bowl to the shank, nothing like a bulldog. The shape is much like your dublim or a billiard There is no style or other marking on the pipe besides Rusticato, hand made in Italy, and Mastro Geppeto. I can use my wife's smart phone to get some pictures, but I don't know how to load them onto this site. If I can get the pics, I'll see what else I can do to get them to you.
There's a little button at the top of the reply window next to bold and italic that looks like a sun and mountains, click that and you should be able to load your pictures 👍

Enjoyed a double meat twelve inch Italian Stallion sub, and am nearing the last third of this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. The release date for this stoved straight Brazilian Va. crumble cake blend is August 22. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1963_LB_billiard.jpg

I had a good day at the range,Now smoking a Pete Watson with Lane TK-6 and an 8 o`clock k-cup. Cloudy&humid 65 degrees here.
EZ, what is a good day for you? What do you shoot? Below is a target I shot at 10 yards with my Colt XSE 45.

Attachments

• 0817171326.jpg
    0817171326.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 0
Back from the VA. Very good event. Tagged up with other Nam vets. Lady who runs the equine PRSD program wants me to be a riding mentor for vets and first responders since I can relate to them. Now having Haebars gifted BS759 in a Sav Hercules 320EX. Earl Gray tea aside.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, big porterhouse steak and pinto beans dinner with lots of tiramisu for dessert. I'm smoking year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Mariners beating the Yankees.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg