What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star mmmMidnight, neat, is my drink. It's time for my weekly pipe zoom.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

About a quarter of a bowl left of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in a well appreciated medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian-Dublin.jpg

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Had a great pipe zoom today. Cleaned a few pipes, too. Now watching the rest of the Braves-Marlins game.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Smoking a Caminetto billiard with MB 7 seas royal blend and a donut shoppe k-cup. My wife was out shopping & saw a smoke shop.She Told the guy at the counter I smoke aromatics, I now have 2 tins of Cult blood red moon! LOL! Hey ,she tried! God only knows what they charged her,as these local guys are crooks...

Relaxing after a wonderful rainbow trout and mashed potatoes dinner with sliced peaches and apples for dessert. I'm passing the first third of this bowl of year 2014 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Deciding on what to watch on TV.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2015 H&H Viprati in a 2000s brown quarter bend sandblast Pierluigi 140 brandy military mount with a silver cap and a caramel acrylic saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Pierluigi_brandy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am off to work with a bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_Sandblast 186 billiard.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 24 in a smooth straight brown 1949 KB&B Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat with a nickel band accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Just fed Molly Danger. Listening to The Jack Benny Program from my radio collection.
Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat.jpg

I'm sitting here with the power out, a truck hit a power pole a mile and a half away, knocked out all the power. But I had a good day, comparing the two English blends I made, going back and forth in the same pipe. Blues Festival was great, heard a great zydeco band, Steve Riley and the Mamou Boys. Wrapping up the night with a Gurkha Prize Fighter cigar. I found out acetone will dissolve beeswax, so I'll carefully experiment with that tomorrow, if we get our power back on, which they're supposed to do in the near future.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a slight bend smooth brown post WWII 1940s Sasieni Ivory 101 Westminster diplomat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. I'll end the day with this smoke. I fed all the ferals except for Shy Stripesy who doesn't show up when it rains.
1940s_Sasieni_Ivory101_Westminster_diplomat.jpg