What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a Caminetto billiard with MB 7 seas royal blend and a donut shoppe k-cup. My wife was out shopping & saw a smoke shop.She Told the guy at the counter I smoke aromatics, I now have 2 tins of Cult blood red moon! LOL! Hey ,she tried! God only knows what they charged her,as these local guys are crooks...
Awwww bless her, like you say EZ. At least she tried.

Good Morning!
Starting the day with GLP Westminster in a Brigham Chinook 29 along with coffee.
16883833425131884218481842661942.jpg

Good morning everybody. I'm going to start with a bowl full of Self Blended Gimli's Choice. In a Petersons Connemara 106s with a p-lip saddle stem. A dull dreary day today, with a definite threat of rain in the air. I hope it brightens up. And I hope you all have a great day my friends 😊

Starting my day with Comoys cask #5 (found 4 oz bag buried in the pipe rack) in the Caminetto billiard. 8 O` clock k-cup while the coffee perks. Should I try and mix some Virginia flake to the red moon? She has already asked me twice how I like it...

Starting my day with Comoys cask #5 (found 4 oz bag buried in the pipe rack) in the Caminetto billiard. 8 O` clock k-cup while the coffee perks. Should I try and mix some Virginia flake to the red moon? She has already asked me twice how I like it...
Go for it EZ, but whatever the result, tell her you like it 😉 🤣🤣

A quarter of the way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Couldn't sleep.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Just be honest. Say it's okay but not my favorite. Otherwise she might buy you more, lol.

Glorious Hobbit Weed in a Savinelli Leonardo. The rain never materialised. And it's actually a very pleasent evening. The birds are singing, the flowers are displaying, and showing off thier many colours. Life don't get much better my friends. I hope your all having an awesome day too. 😊

I was still hungry, so I had some pancakes and a big bowl of Rice Krispies. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Gold Star mmmMidnight, neat, is my drink. Got samples of the six Sutliff Pipe Force blends today. Since their release dates are staggered over ten months, I'll focus on the them in order of release.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg