What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loaded up some GH DVC in a Pride to take grocery shopping, I bought the lobsters and beverage for our 20th anniversary dinner. I was about halfway through it when I put it down to make a cup of coffee for the neighbor that stopped in, damned if I could find it as we went out for a smoke! I started a Rob Roy with GLP Westminster and ejoyed the visit. I found the pipe with the DVC and I'm just about finished with it. Next up the rest of the Westminster!
Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Bali

Earlier, I smoked year 2022 Sam Gawith Full Virginia Plug in a black sandblasted three quarter bend Made in Eire (1938-1948) pre-Republic Peterson 314 Shamrock military mount with a black vulcanite flared p-lip saddle stem.
Peterson_PR_Billiard314_Shamrock.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2022 Sam Gawith Saint James Plug in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea author with a silver spigot military bit and a tapered black acrylic stem.
Ardor Urano Ninfea author_MM.jpg

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. It's amazing how a few months of age has improved this blend.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

Smoking a Vauen bent pot with Velvet and a bottle of Pellegrino mineral water. BBQ was very good and I am happy to be back indoors!
Bali- happy anniversary to you an your wife,Hope you both enjoyed your dinner as well!

Wow lobster for dinner. Mrs. B is a lucky lady. Congrats on the anniversary. Wishing you both a bunch more. My apres diner smoke is the last of Haebars gifted BS759 in a Randy Wiley freehand bent dublin. Ice water and some of Jim's bergs on the side. Still 85 on the patio so this is it for me. Good evening my friends.