What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished smoking year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Virginia Flake in straight medium brown 1922-1937 Irish Free State era Peterson 222 bullcap with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. This may get me to dinner time.
Irish Free State bullcap_222.jpg

Attachments

• Irish Free State bullcap_222.jpg
    Irish Free State bullcap_222.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 0
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Communiy Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

I've been smoking D&R Three Sails in this Albert John briar all afternoon while working at home. All the recent holidays have me spoiled; this five-day week is wearing on me. Looking forward to Labor Day. All this talk about In and Out reminds me of a place I always visit whenever I go to Arkansas - Whataburger. Anyone ever visited a Whataburger?
Albert-John-Billiard-004.jpg
I've had burgers from both, and like them.

I've been smoking D&R Three Sails in this Albert John briar all afternoon while working at home. All the recent holidays have me spoiled; this five-day week is wearing on me. Looking forward to Labor Day. All this talk about In and Out reminds me of a place I always visit whenever I go to Arkansas - Whataburger. Anyone ever visited a Whataburger?
Albert-John-Billiard-004.jpg
Yep, had one in Tucson when I was there. They went out of business many years ago.

Nearing the last third of this bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a straight black with burgundy undertone sandblasted early 1960s Lane era Charatan 420 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to work soon.
Charatan_billiard_420.jpg

On the way to the half way mark on this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a tapered black p-lip stem. Finished that Archie job, and am on another one, now.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock.jpg

Passing the first third of this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Finished work for the day.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Good morning! Waking up with some D&R Three Sails in a Guildhall billiard. Drinking some coffee and a carbonated water drink flavored with cherry. Going to work at the office today; going out this morning to help one of the biologists collect ground beetles from traps set in the ground. Got some new eyeglasses in the mail yesterday and am really enjoying my new prescription.
Comoy-s-Guildhall-billiard.jpg