What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wilke Back Bay in a Becker acorn.
20230410_163639.jpg

CD Bow Legged Bear in a CAO Sam Clemens meerschaum.
20230614_114332.jpg

My dad broke his hip, he'll have to get a few nails driven in under surgery, I've been in and out of the hospital all day. He didn't fall off a ladder, but he did trip hard on a rope hanging from his truck. We hope to have him home around Tuesday. We did get a lot done this week before he hurt himself! Oh well.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm near the last third of this bowl of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_Sutliff_CorinthianDe-Luxe_126 pot .jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Listening to Richard Diamond, Private Detective on the XM.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

Did some snacking, fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave, and am now smoking Sutliff Presbyterian in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Earlier today, I took some photos of Abner the Eager following Tomato around as he tried to make friends with him. I saw very mild improvement on that today, and here are a few of the pics.
A&T_lookingatcar.jpg

A&T_Walkingtocar.jpg

A&T_Under car.jpg

Finished work for the day, and fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave after Shy Stripesy ate. I'm passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem. Have a lot to do before bed time. If I get it all done by the time I finish this bowl, I'll end the day with it.
Peterson_XL315_Terracotta.jpg

Tonight, Black Bayou Mist again, in Ben Wade Ambassador.
BBM was smoother & more palatable last night in Peterson System.

View attachment 11230
I'm also finding that my Peterson system pipes are giving better smokes of blends already tried in other pipes. They smoke down to ash fairly easily and give better flavors. Mine are older estates.