What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passing the half way mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with two sliced peaches on the side. I'm smoking New Watch City Beta Test #3 in a 1999 smooth brown medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem. Larry's Espresso #9, neat, is my drink.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Baskerville.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps in the soupy, humid, smoky heat, and added to the smoke with a bowl of new Watch City Beta Test #2 in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.
WhitePipe_Apple80s.jpg

Now smoking 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

BB Antietam in an Altinay pot meerschaum. I finished the Brigadier Black Gettysburg, though I have some vacuum sealed tucked away. Maybe I'll smoke those in order of when they were fought.

Battle of Antietam, from Wikipedia: "It was the first field army–level engagement in the Eastern Theater of the American Civil War to take place on Union soil. It remains the bloodiest day in American history, with a combined tally of 22,727 dead, wounded, or missing.[11][12] Although the Union army suffered heavier casualties than the Confederates, the battle was a major turning point in the Union's favor."

You can forget about the reported cherry flavor, but like Gettysburg, not a bad smoke.

20230616_183224.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2020 Dunhill Elizabethan Match Plug in a black sandblasted quarter bend 2015 Rossi Vittoria author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Rossi_Vittoria_author.jpg