What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everybody. Today I'm going to kick off, by filling a bowl of Hobbit Weed, in a Erik Nording Great Dane. With Stirling silver mount. I'm lucky enough, thanks to my Buddies Ranger & Haebar who have both gifted me the HW. So I have plenty to fill such a large bowled pipe 😊. Have a great day my friends
20230625_122818.jpg

Good Morning!
It's my wife's turn to sleep in so I did the chores and started a pot of coffee. First pipe of the day is GLP Charring Cross in an MM Pride, it was part of the first group to get some down time in the sun and it dried out nicely. So far sun bathing has returned my cobs to great tasting status.

Finished up the Tumbleweed more quickly than expected so having a bowl of Billy Budd in a Pete Xmas Deerstalker with my 3rd mug of cowboy coffee, lol. My buddies dog Angel sitting in my lap while wifey takes our two for their morning poop walk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230721_080547_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230721_080547_Gallery.jpg
    519.3 KB · Views: 0
Finished up the Tumbleweed more quickly than expected so having a bowl of Billy Budd in a Pete Xmas Deerstalker with my 3rd mug of cowboy coffee, lol. My buddies dog Angel sitting in my lap while wifey takes our two for their morning poop walk.
Looks like a fairly big lap dog 😀

A quarter of the way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Nice looking Pete! I've been shunning that kind of rustication, but seeing you smoke it, it looks good! I think it would go well with some sort of patterned smoking jacket, or a terrier 😀.

Damned if I can find the recipe I wrote down, whilst making it 🤨.
I just got an app on my phone, it's called Recipe Keeper, it's for regular cooking recipes, but it can be adapted to tobacco recipes very easily. I've got all my homeblends on there and categorized, and I'm putting my commercial blends on there as well. On this app, if you have more than 20 recipes, you have to upgrade for $12.99, but you always have the ingredients stored, when you're thinking, what exactly did I put in this? It beats a spreadsheet easy.