What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jewel of Macedonia in a CAO bent brandy meerschaum.
20230614_114150.jpg

You are absolutely right, I stand corrected.
Don't worry about it Charley, I'm sure you have far more important things on your mind. Like waxing and blending. Yep way more important 🙂.
Now smoking some Savinelli Aroma, in a Savinelli Leonardo 74/500. Another perfect marriage of pipe and leaf.

Smoking a nice Kaywoodie Berkshire bent billiard that the mailman just delivered, This pipe is much bigger than it looked on the Greywoodie site that I bought it from. I filled it about half way with MB 7 seas regular blend and it`s smoking very good, I am pairing it with the last of my mornings CR coffee.

Smoking a nice Kaywoodie Berkshire bent billiard that the mailman just delivered, This pipe is much bigger than it looked on the Greywoodie site that I bought it from. I filled it about half way with MB 7 seas regular blend and it`s smoking very good, I am pairing it with the last of my mornings CR coffee.
Looking forward to hear how it smokes.

Passing the first third of this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Did a set of walking reps in the humidity, and am half way through this bowl of new Watch City Beta Test #3 in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem.
Unbranded MM meer.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye Twilight (4th Generation) in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Registered 969-48 Design Choice 837 military mount sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem and ferrule.
Stanwell Registered 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter .jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and am passing the half way mark on this bowl of 7-20-4 603 Roast (Briary Blends) in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. This aro had dark cocoa, sweet cream and espresso toppings. Working on a review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

First time smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Max Erik’s Blend 1989 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg