What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earlier, Bayou Morning in a Poliński, below.
Just finished some GLP Telegraph Hill in Amorelli ** smooth, bent Dublin

IMG_20230727_143613709pt40.jpg

Good morning my friends.
Was up extremely early this morning, as I continue to watch and enjoy the women's world cup. However, the time difference between us and the host country makes it difficult to watch all the games. I suppose I could record them. But I really like to watch them live.
And so.....what am I starting my smokes off with today?. I hear you ask. Well my friends I'm going to plug a bowl of Early Morning Pipe in a Petersons Atlantic 01. Brew a jug of Costa Rican. YES I did say Costa Rican, and YES it is coffee. But in truth I'm all tea'd out this morning 😕.
And with that I hope you all have a fantastic day.😊 View attachment 11617
That pipe and stem are spectacular Zippo.

Just finished smoking Low Country Pipe & Cigar Natural Virginia & Burley in a 2020 straight black sandblasted Merchant Service “Bing” Standard with a nickel band and tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Merchant_Service_Standard2020 copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going back to work soon.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Now smoking year 2016 Sutliff Revelation Match in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII Kingsway (Comoy’s) London Made 61 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to Famous Jury Trials from my radio collection.
Comoy's_Kingsway_Canadian61.jpg