What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Uhle’s 00 in a 2015 straight dark brown Peterson Irish Harp 150 bulldog with a silver band and a tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem.
Peterson_IrishHarp_150_Bulldog.jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a smooth straight brown circa WW2 Trapwell mountain laurel patent apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. This'll do it for me today.
Trapwell_apple.jpg

Good morning my fellow BoBs. A bit late to the parade today. Slept in an extra hour because I woke up at 4 and couldn't get back to sleep for an hour or more. Loaded the Butz Choquin magnum with the last of the CS Burley but didn't fill it all the way so topped it off with GH Seasonal Reserve gifted by Zippo. Interesting combo, lol. On my 2nd mug of Costa Rican coffee. Filled all the feeders yesterday so the birdies are going crazy. Watching several geckos cavorting about on the patio. We seem to have a lot of them this year. Have a great day everyone.

Finally getting some Urban Cowboy in a Kaywoodie Prime Grain 13B with coffee. A perfect match. Thanks again @Ranger107 for posting your recipe. This will be part of my tobacco rotation now and likely a daily smoke. View attachment 11800
Thanks, I don't smoke it every day but it is definitely in the top 3 or 4 of my rotation. I find it goes really well with strong cowboy coffee.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg