What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though it's rained all day, the regular ferals were waiting by the door for food. I also enjoyed a tasty lunch (different food, of course), and am half way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. A few months changes this blend for the better. Watching the Rangers-White Sox game. Larry's Espresso, neat, is my drink.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

Off to the studio to start on a new Josie and the Pussycats story with a bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to rest of the ballgame as I work.
Comoy's_Sandblast 186 billiard.jpg

Almost a third of a bowl left of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a third of a bowl left of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in a well appreciated medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching an episode of McCloud. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian-Dublin.jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Had a nice dinner of garlic chicken legs and asparagus. Now having some SPC Mississippi RIver Special Reserve in a Randy Wiley freehand bent dublin. Creme sherry on the side. Kind of a busy day. Got the wife a new phone. The lady online at Verizon gave me bad info. Fortunately the manager at the Verizon store was able to straighten it out. My last pipe for today. Good evening BoBs.

Off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Listening to the A's-Dodgers game.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg