What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Here it is August already, wow! So, Friday night finds me enjoying a tasty bowl of Emerson Southern Forge’s heady Loch Maben, a choice blend of Virginias, Oscuro, Cavendish, DFK and Perique. Its toasting beautifully in this Danish Anderson Rustic Dublin shaped briar. Oh, and the Scottish ale isn’t too bad either.
k.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2021 Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in a post-2000 straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg

Just finished work for the day, and smoked a bowl of Wilke No. 24 in a smooth straight brown 1949 KBB Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat with a nickel band accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Fed Molly Danger, and three ferals, who mostly behaved. Now, Sleepy Suzy wants some food, so that's next.
KBB Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat.jpg

Passing the first third of this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. This'll do it for me today.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Good morning my fellow BoBs. Its a horrid horrible day in old blighty this Saturday morning. But regardless I won't let it spoil my Meershaum day. I spent the morning rearranging and where necessary cleaning my Meershaum collection, when it occurred to me, that no matter how beautiful they looked, they are pipes, and should be smoked. And so I'm filling one of them, a women in a fancy hat, with some Squadron leader and light her up. Have a great day my friends.
20230805_111135.jpg
20230805_111047.jpg