What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pipe Force Episode IV in an Altinay Dublin meerschaum. I got the outline drawn on the block. The Peterson website says the "unique hybrid design combines elements of traditional bent Dublin, Calabash, and Rhodesian archetypes to create a new shape that represents our singular House Style." I've always liked that pipe. Here's where I have to let go of the Pete and embrace the new creation. 🙂
20230815_090125.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Editing and proofreading text on a book I am editing. Gold Star Cafe 645, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

As much as I love America, and the time I worked out there. I'm so grateful that the most annoying bugs we have are probably butterflies larvae nibbling our garden veg 🤣.
Ranger Buddy, don't you have one of those UV light zapper bug killing machines ?
Yep, zaps like a machine gun going off and the little bastards still light on my arms and fly in my ears, lol.