What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Virginia/Burley (Sunday Afternoon) in a Willard billiard. I came to my senses and sanded this pipe down from it's turquoise color and stained it burgundy.
20230823_200948.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Uhle’s Blend 71 in a smooth straight brown family era Sasieni Mayfair 64 N Canadian with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger. Suzy lived up to her name by taking a snooze next to her food dish after she ate. Molly's running around the den trying to catch the moth that flew in when I went out to feed Abner the Eager and Tomato the Brave. Daisy the Feral Princess was too busy sleeping to eat. Her attitude will change before long.
Sasieni_Mayfair_Canadian.jpg

Finished work for the day, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I may end the day with this smoke if I get everything done before bed time. And I was right about Daisy the Feral Princess. She heard me come into the den, and started banging on the screen door meowing for food. I took her some food, and she gave me the "What kept you, slacker?" look. Now you know why she's the self-appointed Feral Princess.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

MB Virginia no 1 in a CAO bent rhodesian meerschaum. The cat, Spanky, woke me up this morning, and like @Balisong, I'm having this pipe with Colombian coffee.
20230819_221734.jpg

I don't know when I'm going to smoke it, so I might as well post it here, I did some brown and tan staining of a MM Washington Rob Roy last night before bedtime. I like Bali's suggestion of sanding the cob, it makes it smoother and softer.
20230823_225626.jpg

Good Afternoon my fellow BoBs. I'm very late to the table today. Been a very busy morning, but I'm about to load up some well deserved Petersons Sunset Breeze in a Savinelli Rock Grain, like Charley, it's one of my biggest pipes, and takes a helluva lot of tobacco. Deep joy. Have a great day my friends

Good morning BoBs. Slept in an extra hour this morning. Having CS Shepherds Pie in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard. Like Zippo and Charley, one of my bigger pipes. Not the biggest but with a 2" deep bowl it's good for an hour or more depending on which tobacco I pack in it. Big mug of CR coffee of course, lol.

Been sick with a flu or something this week. Having my first pipe since Sunday. At first, I loaded some tobacco I got locally (forgot the name) in my Bing, but it was too dry, so I put a damp paper towel in the jar, and started over again with Haunted Bookshop.

I sat on the couch for a few minutes before going outside to smoke, just fake-puffing. My son said, "is that your inside pipe?" lol. Well, yes, actually. Inside pipe never disappoints.

I fully expected the experience to be mediocre, but it's not bad (puffing as I type.) Being sick is no fun.