What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a quarter of a bowl left of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Red Sox-Astros game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

I took an old MM Patriot with Abingdon and a travel mug of coffee with me to have my phone repaired and upgraded. After the "adventure" I stopped for some evening beverage 😉 and did afternoon chores when I got home. Now I'm taking a break with Charring Cross in a Rob Roy and a cup of coffee while playing with my new phone.

Enjoyed a tasty Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with more raisins throw in with a golden delicious apple on the side. A third of a bowl left of SWRA in a straight, black sandblasted undated Comoy’s Sunrise Etched Grain straight apple 551 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Gold Star Cafe 645, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_Sunrise_Apple.jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

Did a brisk set of walking reps in the 102 heat index outdoors, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Plenty of it, too.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Part way through this bowl of C&D Corn Cob Pipe and a Button Nose Ready Rubbed 2023 in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. This goes on sale Tuesday August 29 at 6 pm. EST. Working on a review of this blend.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Short pre dinner smoke of Kellys Coin in a Comoys straight billiard with Earl Gray tea. Don't smoke this often. Like the taste but always tickles the back of my throat. Went down earlier to see our neighbor friends new puppy. A Bernese Mountain dog. 8 weeks old and already 20 lbs. Cute as a button.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230824_151157_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230824_151157_Gallery.jpg
    1,004.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230824_151153_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230824_151153_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Now smoking C&D Corn Cob Pipe and a Button Nose Ready Rubbed 2023 in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Strang in a 2003 smooth light brown medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic saddle stem. Have enough out of a jar for a smaller bowl.
Ardor Venere Extra Strang Dublin.jpg

I was relaxing after a wonderful salad, two pounds of wild caught catfish and green beans dinner with a big bowl of neapolitan ice cream for dessert. I'm off to work with a bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_Sandblast 186 billiard.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2021 Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in a post-2000 straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. Listening to Nightbeat from my radio collection.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg