What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Barling_BBilliard_spigot.jpg

Off to work with a bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Listening to the Braves-Giants game.
Wessex_bent.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Golden Sceptre in a late 40s, early 50s straight black sandblasted Wagner British Thorn 495 (Comoy’s second) pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Had to stand outside to keep the possum from eating the ferals' food.
 Wagner_pot.jpg

Had a light snack, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 524 in an undated, unbranded, slight bend smooth darker brown made in France Los Alton VBF zulu with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
France_zulu.jpg

Just finished smoking Low Country Pipe & Cigar Natural Virginia & Burley in a 2020 straight black sandblasted Merchant Service “Bing” Standard with a nickel band and tapered black vulcanite stem. It's time for an apple.
Merchant_Service_Standard2020 copy.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Virginia Gentleman in a straight smooth dark brown pre-1940s Comoy’s Jost’s Olde English Supreme J299 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have a little more work to do.
Comoy's_Jost's Old English Supreme J299-Canadian.jpg

Now smoking 2019 Prince Albert in a 2020 smooth light brown, slight bent J. Everett straight grain chubby author with a spalted birch ferrule and a black saddle vulcanite stem in the military mount style. The possum has returned, so I had to stand guard again.
J.Everett_Author.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a slight bend smooth brown post WWII 1940s Sasieni Ivory 101 Westminster diplomat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. I'll end the day with this smoke.
1940s_Sasieni_Ivory101_Westminster_diplomat.jpg

Good Morning!
Finished chores early on a very soupy morning that's perfect for GLP Westminster in an Apple Diplomat. For a flavor change I roasted Guatemalan Huehuetenago, a pleasant cup of coffee.
View attachment 12411
That's a nice looking cob! I don't think I've seen that shape before.

Good morning BoBs. About half way through a bowl of H&H Burley Flake in a Calabresi bent brandy with CR coffee. Dog sitting my Ranger buddy's chihuahua again and couldn't text while little Angel was sitting in my lap, lol. Doing a lunch ride down the mountain with my Legion Riders to Yarnell and the Wild Burro Saloon. Should be fun but will be hot, 90 today by noon. Have a great day everyone.

84 F now before hitting 97 F today. Sitting under the deck and looking at how to form some tan vinyl flashing around a 2x10 inch board. So, I need to think and of course a pipe will help that. Smoking the last of my Samuel Gawith Best Brown Flake in a Peterson smooth standard system 301. I'm already missing this tobacco, so must get more. Oh well, the C&D Small Batch Steamworks arrives today, so I will have something else to focus on tobacco wise.
20230826_102629.jpg