What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two giant French cut pork chops (almost two pounds) and a freshly made large amount of mashed potatoes with a bowl of neapolitan ice cream topped with sliced almonds for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a straight sandblasted black post-1938 (Comoy’s) Made in England Ancestor bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work soon to complete this Archie story.
Ancestor (Comoy's)_bulldog.jpg

Still working on Hal o' the Wynd, it is smoother and more subtle than my Smoky Match, but the tastes are fairly the same. I found this video on mining meerschaum that I found interesting. The same channel has another video on carving that is equally good. They're pulling big chunks of meerschaum out of the ground. They don't handle it like you would a pipe!

Now smoking year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Even though it's been raining for a while, the ferals were here and hungry. I gave them enough food to last them a while.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Finished that job, and am almost finished smoking year 2018 Mac Baren Acadian Perique in a straight smooth brown 1933-36 KBB Yello-Bole Honey Cured Briar 2384 Acorn with a tapered yellow rock ambra stem. A snack follows this smoke.
KBB Yellow-Bole Honey Cured_Acorn1.jpg

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2017 Esoterica Dorchester in a straight smooth brown 1920s KBB Rocky Briar 1582 patent no.298978 with a B in a circle bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
KBB Kaywoodie_Rocky1582-bulldog.jpg

Nearing the last quarter of this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem. Spent some time with the ferals, and doing a bit of reading. I'll probably end the day with this smoke.
Peterson_XL315_Terracotta.jpg