What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a wonderful dinner of IN & OUT burgers and fries, dessert smoke is Arango Balkan Supreme in a Randy Wiley freehand bent dublin with orange spice tea. Watching doves in the feeders, quail grabbing up the seed the doves kick out, and 3 bunnies munching on wifeys flowers, lol. My last bowl for today. Good evening my friends.

Straight Virginia Blendbase in an Altinay Zulu meerschaum. Then I'm switching to a Toscano cigar.
20230819_221640.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2021 Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in a post-2000 straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. Going to work now. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg

Now smoking year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I heard Daisy the Feral Princess banging on the screen door. I let her in, and she dropped a mouse at my feet. It wasn't quite dead, so it got up and started to run off, but Daisy caught it and made sure it was dead. I didn't have the heart to tell her I already had my dinner, but I did appreciate the thought.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Daisy_Up_stare.jpg

Part way through this bowl of Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just fed the ferals, and Sleepy Suzy. Molly took a page out of her sister's book and is snoozing.
Comoy's_Sandblast 186 billiard.jpg

Did some snacking, and am smoking Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack.jpg

Finished work for the day, fed the ferals again, and am smoking well aged 4Noggins Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. It's 50-50 whether or not I end the day with this smoke.
Tim_West_Bookkeeper.jpg

Good morning my friends and fellow BoBs. Today I'm going to start with a bowl of Petersons Early Morning pipe in a Falcon twisted stem. Fitted with a very tall, and very deep chimney bowl. Then it's off out to a neighbouring village fate, where the main attraction will be the sheep dog trials, and maybe a few beers 🤣. Should be a fun day. Have a great day my friends 😊
20230609_162546.jpg