What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far from finishing this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Went to the hospital and took my friend home. We're relieved that the news was all good. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Virginia Flake in straight medium brown 1922-1937 Irish Free State era Peterson 222 bullcap with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Larry's Espresso #9, neat, is my drink.
Irish Free State bullcap_222.jpg

Went to the hospital and took my friend home. We're relieved that the news was all good. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Virginia Flake in straight medium brown 1922-1937 Irish Free State era Peterson 222 bullcap with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Larry's Espresso #9, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 12503
Good the hear encouraging news about your friend Jim.

Just finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Going to clean a few pipes as I watch the Braves-Rockies game.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg