What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Ironically, I spent most of the day laboring out in the yard,mowing lawns, trimming back bushes,raking up leaves. I am done! Smoking a Poul Winslow Lovat with Larsen`s 1864 and a freshly ground & brewed mug of Pike place coffee. Wife wants to BBQ,It`s up to 90 degrees out there and I am not looking forward to going back out there!-Although, I am getting hungry,LOL!
I did the same and poured a concrete pier for deck stairs, then signed off for the rest of the day. I figure why not labor on Labor Day.

Just got back from ice cream parlor,Good stuff all hand made on site. Not many left here in NY.
Anyway, Smoking a Pete Watson with Stanwell vanilla and yet another decaf k-cup,Probably,my last smoke of the day.

I'm a bit of a slacker but not totally. Mucked and fed at HwH then went to the ranch to check on our boys. After a really good fried chicken dinner with apple pie at the Legion having Arango Balkan Supreme in a Randy Wiley smooth freehand bent dublin. Ice water and some of Jim's bergs on the side. Probably my last pipe for today. Charlie is settling in nicely.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230904_182349_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230904_182349_Gallery.jpg
    978.1 KB · Views: 0
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. Just finished smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Listening to The Magical History Tour on the Beatles Channel. They are playing every song the Beatles recorded in chronological order.
Comoy's_Sandblast 186 billiard.jpg

Passing the first third of this bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

Compared to @Swede and @EZONSLOW I feel like a slacker today! I did get the grass around our raised beds knocked down. I'm currently on an Apple Diplomat filled with GLP Westminster and another Moscato.
Ha, I'd have been a slacker today too, but my wife was preparing a get together for her family which included 7 adults and 5 kids (not well behaved), so I wanted to be anywhere but in the house! When it was over, I had a cob already loaded to help with the frayed nerves.

I'm a bit of a slacker but not totally. Mucked and fed at HwH then went to the ranch to check on our boys. After a really good fried chicken dinner with apple pie at the Legion having Arango Balkan Supreme in a Randy Wiley smooth freehand bent dublin. Ice water and some of Jim's bergs on the side. Probably my last pipe for today. Charlie is settling in nicely.
Charlie is looking like a natural sitting there with you. Glad you found him.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Just finished smoking Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. It's time for an apple.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg