What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Dayyy from Greece.

miAVo9L.jpg

Beach Café.

b6olNxx.jpg

Now smoking Low Country Pipe & Cigar Natural Virginia & Burley in a 2020 straight black sandblasted Merchant Service “Bing” Standard with a nickel band and tapered black vulcanite stem.
View attachment 12663
Jim that is an awesome looking like. I have been trying to find one for a while now, but they are always sold out.

Good morning,
Slept later than usual, Starting my day with a Winslow Lovat ,Capt black original a mug of PP coffee. I had a lot planned for today,but I am stuck in lazy mode and the heat is supposed to be worse than yesterday! The kittens were impatiently waiting for me,as were the birds at the feeders.
The mechanic texted me saying the caddy part has not arrived yet,So,it`s doubtful that I get my car back today.

Good morning all ye BoBs. Chores are also done, which consists of turning on the coffee and taking Charlie out for his morning pee, lol. Enjoying Hobbits Weed in a Butz Choquin bent brandy with CR coffee. Haven't had this for a while as it attracts gnats. Seems like they have died off lately.

Thought I would try Swedes trick of mixing tobaccos so blended some St. Patrick's Day Reserve with 5 Brothers. In a MM Park Ave cob. Not a bad combo. The 5 Brothers mutes the overly sweet Reserve and the Reserve takes away some of the bite from the 5 Brothers. Will definitely try this again. Pretty good with morning coffee.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Did a set of walking reps on this very hot day, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Enjoyed a Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins thrown in, and a big peach on the side. I just finished smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Earlier, I smoked year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

After that, I took too short a nap, and am just finishing this bowl of year 2012 Mac Baren Virginia Flake in a 1980 black sandblasted full bent Ascorti Business Extension Saxaphone with a thin gold band accent and black acrylic saddle stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in quite a while, so I thought it deserved some action. I heavily smoked this in the 1980s and much of the 1990s.
AscortiSax.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, lemon glazed salmon and sugar snap peas dinner with a bowl of freshly made chocolate pudding for dessert. I'm nearing the last quarter of this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves lose to the Cardinals.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

A third of the way through the last of this tin of Dan Tobacco The Mallard Flake Plus Perique in a straight smooth brown 2017 unbranded Upshall Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to work soon.
James Upshall_Unbranded.jpg